Employment and Workers’Compensation in Kentucky: a Guide for Employers by Stuart E. Alexander III is a handy resource for information on:
- Creating the Employment Relationship
- Workers’ Compensation
- OSHA/KOSHA and Safety Regulations
- Terminations, Layoffs and Reductions in Force
- Unemployment Insurance and Claims
- Severance Agreement, Arbitration and Termination Issues
- Wage and Hour Legislation
- Discrimination: Age, Disability, Race, Religion and National Origin
- Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”)
- Non-Competition, Non-Solicitation and Trade Secret Issues
Order workers’ comp books now.
Alexander’s latest publication, Employment and Workers’ Compensation in Kentucky: A Guide for Employers, is an informative and helpful resource for human resource professionals, managers, and business owners. This book has been made freely available to you. Click the “download” button below to download this book in .pdf format.